2 in 1 Dandruff by HEB
Medically reviewed on June 21, 2018
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 10mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 37808-311
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dandruff 2 IN 1
Dandruff Care for Great Looking Hair.
Helps relieve scalp dryness, itch,
irritation and helps prevent flakes.
Pyrithione Zinc 1%
helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff
For external use only
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use as directed
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- shake well
- for maximum dandruff controll, use every time you shampoo
- wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
water, sodium lauryl sulate, sodium laureth, glycol distearate, sodium chloride, zinc carbonate, sodium xylenesulfonate, amodimethicone, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, sodium benzoate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, magnesium carbonate hydroxide, citric acid, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, blue 1, red 33
MADE WITH PRIDE AND CARE FOR H-E-B,
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
If you aren't completely pleased with this product,
we'll be happy to replace it or refund your money.
You have our word on it
|2 IN 1 DANDRUFF
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - HEB (007924756)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Support Group
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)