Stool Softener by L.N.K. International, Inc.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: L.N.K. International, Inc.
NDC Code: 50844-655
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowl habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowl movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take with a glass of water
- take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 capsules daily|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 capsule daily|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor|
each capsule contains: sodium 6 mg
Very Low Sodium
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
citric acid, edible white ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethyene glycol,
propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
*Compare to active ingredient in
Dulcolax® Stool Softener
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
STOOL SOFTENER LAXATIVE
25 Liquid Gels
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., owner of
the registered trademark Dulcolax® Stool Softener.
Product of China
Packaged and Quality Assured in the USA
LNK INTERNATIONAL, INC.
60 Arkay Drive
Hauppauge, NY 11788
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||API MANUFACTURE(50844-655)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(50844-655)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(50844-655)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(50844-655)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(50844-655)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 22, 2018