Pink Bismuth by We Care Distributor Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 262mg in 15mL
Labeler: We Care Distributor Inc.
NDC Code: 70005-047
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Upset stomach reliever/antidiarrheal
- relieves upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, nausea, diarrhea
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomitting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrom, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert:Contains salicylates. Do not take if you are
- taking other salicylate products
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
if you have
- an ulcer, a bleeding problem, bloody or black stool
- fever, mucus in the stool, a sodium-restricted diet, a magnesium restricted diet
taking any drug for
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood), diabetes, gout, arthritis
a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
- symptoms get worse, ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs, diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before use
- Use pre-measured cup for accurate dosing. mL = mililiter
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 dose (30 mL) every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- Do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- Use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- Each 15 mL contains: Sodium 24 mg, Sugar free, Magnesium 32 mg
- Salicylate 159 mg
- Keep tightly closed
- Avoid excessive heat (over 104°F or 40°C)
- protect from freezing
- store at room temperature
- TEMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PRINTED INNER CAP SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING
carboxymethylcellulose sodium, D&C red #3, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, magnesium aluminum silicate, saccharin sodium, salicylic acid, sodium benzoate, sodium salicylate, sorbitol, water
1-888-705-WECARE (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST) or www.wecaredistributor.com
bismuth subsalicylate liquid
|Labeler - We Care Distributor Inc. (079832998)|
|PURINE PHARMA LLC||019950491||manufacture(70005-047)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.