Handy Solutions Cold Relief
Medically reviewed on October 24, 2016
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.
NDC Code: 67751-177
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
• relieves nasal congestion associated with sinusitis
• relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
• relieves sinus congestion and pressure, helps decongest sinus openings and passages
• restores free breathing
• helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passages of bothersome mucus, drain bronchial tubes, and make coughs more productive
• temporarily suppresses cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with cold or inhaled irritants
Temporarily relieves minor aches, pains and fever associated with:
• headache • backache • common cold • muscular aches
• toothache • menstrual cramps
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
• more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using with other drugs if you are not sure.
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
• with any other product containing acetaminophen. This will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) of acetaminophen and could
cause serious health concerns
• more than the recommended dose
• for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
• for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
• if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or
Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, consult a doctor or
pharmacist before taking this product.
• symptoms do not improve
• pain or fever persists or gets worse
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
• nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
• symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
• cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
• heart disease • high blood pressure
• thyroid disease • diabetes
• difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
• persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 2 tablets every 6 to 8 hours as needed; do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- Tamper evident. Do not use if packet is torn, cut or opened.
- Store at controlled room temperatures 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
- Avoid excessive heat and humidity.
maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid
|HANDY SOLUTIONS COLD RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc. (091917799)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.