Childrens Benadryl Itch Cooling
Medically reviewed on October 21, 2016
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 4.5mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0241
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- minor burns
- minor cuts
- insect bites
- minor skin irritations
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
carbomer, EDTA, SD alcohol 40-B, trolamine, water
call toll-free 800-524-2624 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.
Skillman, NJ 08558
Camphor External Analgesic
ITCH COOLING GEL
relief for most
Stops the urge to scratch
For kids 2+
|Insect Bites||FOR SKIN|
|Poison Ivy, Oak, Sumac||USE ONLY|
Minor Cuts & Scrapes
Does Not Contain Diphenhydramine
NET WT 3 OZ (85 g)
|CHILDRENS BENADRYL ITCH COOLING
camphor (synthetic) gel
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|