Calcium Carbonate (Antacid) by Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 648mg
Labeler: Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC Code: 68788-6343
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate 10 gr (648 mg, USP)
for relief of
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
ask a health professional before use.
- take one to four tablets daily
- do not take more than 4 tablets in a 24 hour period
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- each tablet contains: calcium 260 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 150 to 300c (590 to 860F)
- use by expiration date on package
microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate
calcium carbonate tablet
|Labeler - Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc. (791119022)|
|Registrant - Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc. (791119022)|
|Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.||791119022||REPACK(68788-6343)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more