Australian Gold Metro 365 Medicated 2 in 1 Anti-Dandruff
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 10.32mg in 1mL
Labeler: Prime Enterprises Inc.
NDC Code: 58443-0242
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione Zinc 1%
- Controls the symptoms of dandruff.
- Helps prevent recurrence of scalp itching and flaking associated with antidandruff.
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thouroughly with water.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well
- Wet hair, lather and massage into scalp, rinse hair thoroughly, repeat if desired.
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Glycol Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearyl Dihydroxypropyldimonium Oligosaccharides, Water
- Protect from heat.
Call toll free 1-855-548-4653
METRO 365 MEDICATED 2 IN 1 ANTI-DANDRUFF
pyrithione zinc 1% shampoo
|Labeler - Prime Enterprises Inc. (101946028)|
|Registrant - Prime Enterprises Inc. (101946028)|
|Prime Enterprises Inc.||101946028||manufacture(58443-0242), label(58443-0242), analysis(58443-0242), pack(58443-0242)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 8, 2018
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)