Glytone Acne Spot Treatment
Medically reviewed on October 18, 2016
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: RESORCINOL 20mg in 1mL, SULFUR 80mg in 1mL
Labeler: Genesis Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 64760-708
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Resorcinol 2 %
Sulfur 8 %
For the treatment of acne.
- Dries and clears acne blemishes and allows skin to heal.
- Penetrates pores to eliminate most acne blemishes, blackheads, and whiteheads.
- Helps prevent the development of new acne blemishes, blackheads, and whiteheads.
- broken skin
- large areas of the skin
- apply only to areas with acne
- rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- if skin irritation occurs or gets worse
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Acetone, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Iron Oxides, Octoxynol-9, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Chloroxylenol
|GLYTONE ACNE SPOT TREATMENT
sulfur, resorcinol lotion
|Labeler - Genesis Pharmaceutical, Inc. (117196928)|