Glytone Acne Clearing Toner
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Genesis Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 64760-706
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
For the treatment of acne.
- Dries and clears acne blemishes and allows skin to heal.
- Penetrates pores to eliminate most acne blemishes, blackheads, and whiteheads.
- Helps prevent the development of new acne blemishes, blackheads, and whiteheads.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- After cleansing, apply toner to a cotton pad and gently apply over affected area one to three times daily.
- Do not rinse.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
ACETONE, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 20, WATER, RED 40, YELLOW 5.
|GLYTONE ACNE CLEARING TONER
salicylic acid solution
|Labeler - Genesis Pharmaceutical, Inc. (117196928)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.