Gentle Laxative WOMENS by L.N.K. International, Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 21, 2016
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: L.N.K. International, Inc.
NDC Code: 50844-676
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl 5 mg
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you are unable to swallow without chewing.
- abdominal pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- abdominal discomfort, faintness, and cramps may occur
- do not use for a period longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occurs after use of a laxative. These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not chew or crush tablets
- do not take within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- take with water
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 3 tablets in a single dose, once daily
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
anhydrous lactose, carmine, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, shellac wax, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
*Compare to active ingredient in Correctol®
Bisacodyl 5 mg •STIMULANT LAXATIVE
Gentle, dependable overnight relief
ENTERIC COATED ACTUAL SIZE
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Correctol®.
LNK INTERNATIONAL, INC.
60 Arkay Drive
Hauppauge, NY 11788
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(50844-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(50844-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(50844-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(50844-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(50844-676)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.