Ultra Mild Antibacterial Skin Cleanser
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: TRICLOSAN 3.0mg in 1mL
Labeler: Betco Corporation, Ltd.
NDC Code: 65601-705
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Antibacterial hand cleaner.
- Use in daycare, hospitals, nursing homes, physicians offices, dental offices and clinics
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Children under the age of 6 should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- Discontinue use is irritation or redness develops.
- If irritation persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Read the entire label before using this product.
- Dispense 1-2 pumps of product onto wet palm.
- Lather and rinse hands with clean water
Water, Sodium Lauryl lSulfate, Cocamidopropyl betadine, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Isopropryl Alcoho, Cocamide MEA, Dimethicone PEG-7 Cocoate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Glycerine, Tocopheryl Acetate, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Red #40.
Questions or Comments?Phone: (800) 777-9343
MDS information:(800) 891-4965
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|ULTRA MILD ANTIBACTERIAL SKIN CLEANSER
|Labeler - Betco Corporation, Ltd. (070307547)|
|Registrant - Betco corporation, Ltd. (070307547)|
|Betco Corporation, Ltd.||070307547||manufacture(65601-705), label(65601-705), pack(65601-705)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.