Aspirin by FRED'S, INC.
Medically reviewed on October 25, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 325mg
Labeler: FRED'S, INC.
NDC Code: 55315-157
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscle pain
- menstrual pain
- pain and fever of colds
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- asthma (wheezing)
- facial swelling
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have asthma
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
taking a prescription drug for
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- use by expiration date on package
corn starch, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol
Pain Reliever /
FILM COATED 325 mg each
Compare to the active ingredient in:
Genuine Bayer® Aspirin†
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Genuine Bayer® Aspirin.
DISTRIBUTED BY: fred's , Inc.
4300 NEW GETWELL RD, MEMPHIS, TN 38118
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Question or comments:
aspirin tablet, film coated
|Labeler - FRED'S, INC. (005866116)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(55315-157)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||MANUFACTURE(55315-157)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(55315-157)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(55315-157)|