Blister Balm by Floratech Botanicals, LLC
Dosage form: salve
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1.1g in 100g
Labeler: Floratech Botanicals, LLC
NDC Code: 70996-001
External Analgesic - cold sore or fever blister treatment
For relief of pain and itching associated with cold sore and fever blister outbreaks.
Intense and immediate blocking of cold sore and gever blister symptoms.
For external use only. Do not use in eyes or apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or punture wounds, amimal bites or serious burns, consult a physician. Do not ingest. STOP USE AND ASK A DENSTIST OR A PHYSICIAN if condition persits or worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days. WHEN USING THIS PRODOCT you may feel a tingling or stinging sensation which should go away in a short time. keep out of reach of children and in case of allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For use by adults and children over 12 years of age
- Wash hands before and after application
- Apply a small amount of this product immediately at the first indication of a cold sore (tingling, redness, blistering).
- apply to the affected area 4 times daily
- Discard any applicator that might be used.
- Cover with a sterile bandage if desired.
- Do not share this product with anyone
clove (syzygium aromaticum) leaf oil
eucalyptus globulus leaf oil
hydrolyzed jojoba esters
jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) esters
lemon balm (melissa officinalis) oil
peppermint (menthe piperita) oil
rose geranium (pelargonium graveolens) oil
|Labeler - Floratech Botanicals, LLC (805985686)|
|Floratech Botanicals, LLC||805985686||manufacture(70996-001)|