Menstrual Relief Maximum Strength
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, PAMABROM 25mg, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 15mg
Labeler: L.N.K. International, Inc.
NDC Code: 50844-679
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pamabrom 25 mg
Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg
for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- muscular aches
- water-weight gain
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 caplets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription of nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than the recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 caplets with water every 6 hours as needed
- do not exceed 6 caplets in a 24 hour period or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, shellac wax, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
*Compare to active ingredients in Maximum Strength Pamprin® Multi-Symptom
Acetaminophen, Pamabrom, Pyrilamine maleate
PAIN RELIEVER, DIURETIC, ANTIHISTAMINE
32 Caplets Multi-Symptom ACTUAL SIZE
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Maximum Strength Pamprin® Multi-Symptom.
LNK INTERNATIONAL, INC.
60 Arkay Drive
Hauppauge, NY 11788
acetaminophen, pamabrom, pyrilamine maleate tablet, film coated
|Labeler - L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(50844-679)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(50844-679)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(50844-679)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(50844-679)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(50844-679)|