OLP HEMORRHOIDAL COOLING
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg in 1g, WITCH HAZEL 500mg in 1g
Labeler: OHIO LAB PHARMA
NDC Code: 70648-009
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine HCI, 0.25%
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporary relief of irritation and burning
- temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
For external use only
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying gel.
- when first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
edetate disodium, hydroxyethyl cellulose, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium metabisulphite
|OLP HEMORRHOIDAL COOLING
phenylephrine hcl, witch hazel gel
|Labeler - OHIO LAB PHARMA (080215854)|
|Registrant - OHIO LAB PHARMA (080215854)|
|OHIO LAB PHARMA||080215854||manufacture(70648-009)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.