Antiseptic Bandages by Pharmaplast SAE
Dosage form: dressing
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.1mg in 100mg
Labeler: Pharmaplast SAE
NDC Code: 28691-0010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
First aid to help reduce the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- For external use only.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse. Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Clean and dry the affected area. Apply a sterile bandage on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
Not intended for use on delicate or sensitive skin.
Cure Aid Antiseptic Bandages
- Each strip has been sealed and sterilized for your protection.
- Be sure skin is clean and dry before applying. Change bandage as needed.
- Sterility guaranteed unless individual envelope has been opened or damaged
STERILE EO No Reuse
- Latex Free
Allows skin to breathe
benzalkonium chloride dressing
|Labeler - Pharmaplast SAE (557735337)|
|Pharmaplast SAE||557735337||analysis(28691-0010), label(28691-0010), manufacture(28691-0010), pack(28691-0010)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 8, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.