STOOL SOFTENER by McKesson
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
NDC Code: 62011-0286
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
Stool Softener Laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you
- have stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- have a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- are presently taking mineral oil
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use a laxative longer than 1 week
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 1-2 tablets daily until first bowel movement; 1 tablet daily thereafter, or as directed by doctor
- children under 12: consult a doctor
- do not exceed recommended dose
- each tablet contains: calcium 50 mg, sodium 8 mg
- for institutional use only
- package not child resistant
- store at room temperature 15°C-30°C (59°F-86°F)
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken
cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, silica, stearic acid, talc
docusate sodium tablet
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
|GCP Laboratories||965480861||manufacture(62011-0286), relabel(62011-0286)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 15, 2018