Docusate Sodium by Reliable 1 Laboratories LLC
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Reliable 1 Laboratories LLC
NDC Code: 69618-043
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Do not use if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless directed to do so by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be sings of a serious condition.
- you need to use a stool softener laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 -3 softgels once daily or in divided doses|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||1 softgel once daily|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 5 mg
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) and avoid excessive heat
citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special and white edible ink
Call 516-341-066 8:30 am - 4:30 pm ET, Monday - Friday
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*Reliable-1 Laboratories LLC is not affiliated with the owner of the trademark Colace®
Distributed by: Reliable-1 Laboratories LLC Valley Stream, NY 11580 www.reliable1labs.com
|Labeler - Reliable 1 Laboratories LLC (079718111)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 2, 2018