Hydrocortisone by Dynarex Corporation
Medically reviewed on June 23, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-417
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Hydrocortisone 1% Antipruritic (anti-itch)
For external use only
Uses: For temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to, eczema, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, jewelry, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis and external genital, feminine, and anal itching.
Do Not Use:
- in the eyes
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a physician
- for diaper rash
- if you have vaginal discharge
- more than recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- in the rectum using fingers or any other mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, do not use this or any other hydrocortisone product.
- in case of bleeding when used for anal itching
Keep Out Of Reach of Children
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- apply evenly to affected area no more than 3 or 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age consult a doctor
- when used for anal itching, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry, patting and blotting with bathroom tissue or soft cloth before applying. Children under 12: consult doctor before using for anal itching.
Cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, propylene glycol, purified water, stearic acid, trolamine, white soft paraffin
- store at room temperature
- avoid excessive heat
For temporary relief of minor skin irritations and external itching.
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Gopaldas Visram & Co.,Ltd||858030888||manufacture(67777-417)|