Calcium Polycarbophil 625 mg by REMEDYREPACK INC.
Medically reviewed on October 6, 2016
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CALCIUM POLYCARBOPHIL 625mg
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 61786-921
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium polycarbophil 625 mg
(equivalent to polycarbophil 500 mg)
- relieves occasional constipation
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cuase choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Do not use longer than one week
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over two weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after using this prodcut
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Drug Facts continued on back of label
- take caplets with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this prodcut without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning.
- take dose up to 4 times daily
- do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours
- adults & children 12 years and over: 2 caplets
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each caplet contains: calcium 140 mg
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- do not refrigerate
- protect from humidity
Inactive ingredients carob powder, croscarmellose sodium, HPMC, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide
Questions or comments? call 516-341-0666,
8:30 am - 4:30 pm ET, Monday-Friday
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*Reliable 1 Laboratories LLC is not affiliated with the owner of the trademark FIBERCON®.
Distributed by: Reliable 1 Laboratories LLC, Valley Stream, NY 11580
DRUG: Calcium Polycarbophil 625 mg
GENERIC: Calcium Polycarbophil 625 mg
SCORE: Two even pieces
SIZE: 19 mm
PACKAGING: 30 in 1 BLISTER PACK
- CALCIUM POLYCARBOPHIL 625mg in 1
- CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE
- SILICON DIOXIDE
- CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE
- POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 1000
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.