Glycerin by H E B
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 1g
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-399
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for relief of occassional constipation
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 1/4 to 1 hour
For rectal use only
May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation.
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative formore than 1 week
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement within 1 hour using this product
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
children 2 to under 6 years - 1 suppository, or as directed by a doctor
chidren under 2 - ask a doctor
Insert suppository well up into rectum. Suppository need not melt completely to produce laxative action.
- Store container tightly closed.
- Keep away from excessive heat.
purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|
|Registrant - DSC Laboratories, Inc. (097807374)|
|DSC Laboratories, Inc.||097807374||manufacture(37808-399)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 8, 2018