Suave Clinical Protection Tropical Paradise Anti-Perspirant
Dosage form: stick
Ingredients: ALUMINUM ZIRCONIUM TETRACHLOROHYDREX GLY 20g in 100g
Labeler: Conopco Inc. d/b/a Unilever
NDC Code: 64942-1459
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (20 %)
• reduces underarm wetness • 24 hour protection • extra effective
• For external use only
• Do not use on broken skin
• Ask a doctor before using if you have kidney disease
• Stop use if rash or irritation occurs
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• apply to underarms only
• before bed, apply two to three clicks of product to each underarm
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, BHT
call toll-free 1-800-782-8301
CLINICAL PROTECTION TROPICAL PARADISE ANTI-PERSPIRANT
aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly stick
|Labeler - Conopco Inc. d/b/a Unilever (001375088)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.