Bengay Vanishing Scent Pain Relieving
Medically reviewed on September 30, 2016
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM 25mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0240
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only.
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area.
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
water, isopropyl alcohol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, carbomer, isoceteth-20, sodium hydroxide, DMDM hydantoin, camphor
call toll-free 800-223-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.
Skillman, NJ 08558
|BENGAY VANISHING SCENT PAIN RELIEVING
menthol, unspecified form gel
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.