TopCare Ultra Lubricant
Medically reviewed on September 30, 2016
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 4mg in 1mL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Topco Associates LLC
NDC Code: 36800-680
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%................Lubricant
Propylene glycol 0.3%..........................Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only.
Do not use
- if this product changes color becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you fell eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before using.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at room temperature.
boric acid, calcium chloride, chlorhexidine gluconate (20%), hydrochloric acid, hypromellose 2910, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, zinc chloride
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
MADE IN KOREA
|TOPCARE ULTRA LUBRICANT
polyethylene glycol 400, and propylene glycol solution/ drops
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)