Anticavity by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
Medically reviewed on July 31, 2017
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
NDC Code: 49035-581
Sealed With Printed Neckband For Your Protection
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.009% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
For this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, alcohol (11%), sorbitol, poloxamer 407, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, flavor, sodium phosphate, polysorbate 20, sodium saccharin, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium phosphate calcium disodium EDTA, blue 1
Or we'll replace it or give you your money back. For questions or comments or to report an undesired reaction or side effect, please call 1-888-287-1915.
DISTRIBUTED BY: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
This product is not manufactured or distributed by chattem Inc., owner of the registered mark Act Restoring Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Cool Mint.
- Restores enamel
- Helps remineralize soft spots
IMPORTANT: read directions for proper use.
Made in the
WITH 90% OR MORE US PARTS
1 LITER (33.8 FL OZ)
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (790752542)|