Anticavity by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
Medically reviewed on Jul 31, 2017
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
NDC Code: 49035-581
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sealed With Printed Neckband For Your Protection
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.009% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
For this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, alcohol (11%), sorbitol, poloxamer 407, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, flavor, sodium phosphate, polysorbate 20, sodium saccharin, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium phosphate calcium disodium EDTA, blue 1
Or we'll replace it or give you your money back. For questions or comments or to report an undesired reaction or side effect, please call 1-888-287-1915.
DISTRIBUTED BY: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
This product is not manufactured or distributed by chattem Inc., owner of the registered mark Act Restoring Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Cool Mint.
- Restores enamel
- Helps remineralize soft spots
IMPORTANT: read directions for proper use.
Made in the
WITH 90% OR MORE US PARTS
1 LITER (33.8 FL OZ)
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (790752542)|