Ear Wax Removal by Starkey Hearing Technologies
Medically reviewed on December 11, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Carbamide peroxide 6.5g in 100mL
Labeler: Starkey Hearing Technologies
NDC Code: 70903-200
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carbamide peroxide 6.5%
Ear wax removal product
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax
For use in the ear only
- If you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation, or rash in the ear or are dizzy; ask a doctor
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum or after ear surgery unless directed by a doctor
- For more than 4 days
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive ear wax remains after use of this product for 4 consecutive days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If accidental contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with water and consult a doctor.
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY
- Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- Tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear
- Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal
- Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear
- Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb or ear syringe
- When the ear canal is irrigated, the tip of the ear syringe should not obstruct the flow of water leaving the ear canal
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Protect from heat or direct sunlight
- Keep cap tightly on bottle when not in use
- Product foams on contact with ear wax due to release of oxygen. There may be an associated "crackling" sound.
Glycerin, propylene glycol, peppermint flavor, citric acid, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate
Tamper Evident. Do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
|EAR WAX REMOVAL
carbamide peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Starkey Hearing Technologies (055461479)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Murine Earwax Removal (carbamide peroxide otic)
- Murine Earwax Removal Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: cerumenolytics