Margarite Zinc Cream
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: SULFUR 1.12g in 28g
Labeler: Renu Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 76348-413
Do not use on
- broken skin
- large areas of the skin
- eyes and mouth
If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
When Using this Product
- apply only to areas with acne
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
For external use only
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Water, Zinc Oxide (10%), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Oil (Castor), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Castor), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Bentonite, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying ZINC CREAM FOR PROBLEM SKIN.
- Cover the entire affected area up to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. ZINC CREAM FOR PROBLEM SKIN can be used under make-up or moisturizer.
- treats acne
- dries up acne pimples
- helps prevent new acne pimples
|MARGARITE ZINC CREAM
zinc cream cream
|Labeler - Renu Laboratories, Inc. (945739449)|
|Renu Laboratories, Inc.||945739449||manufacture(76348-413)|