Margarite Zinc Cream
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: SULFUR 1.12g in 28g
Labeler: Renu Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 76348-413
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Do not use on
- broken skin
- large areas of the skin
- eyes and mouth
If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
When Using this Product
- apply only to areas with acne
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
For external use only
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Water, Zinc Oxide (10%), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Oil (Castor), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Castor), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Bentonite, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying ZINC CREAM FOR PROBLEM SKIN.
- Cover the entire affected area up to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. ZINC CREAM FOR PROBLEM SKIN can be used under make-up or moisturizer.
- treats acne
- dries up acne pimples
- helps prevent new acne pimples
|MARGARITE ZINC CREAM
zinc cream cream
|Labeler - Renu Laboratories, Inc. (945739449)|
|Renu Laboratories, Inc.||945739449||manufacture(76348-413)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 28, 2018