Clean and Clear Advantage 3 in 1 Exfoliating
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 50mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0211
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
- For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed products, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet face. Gently massage all over face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Start with one use daily, then gradually increase to two times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of this product and the sunscreen and ask a doctor.
- Keep tightly closed
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Steareth-2, Glycerin, Zinc Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, BHT, Menthol
877-754-6411; Outside US dial collect 215-273-8755 or visit www.CleanandClear.com
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Skillman, NJ 08558
|CLEAN AND CLEAR ADVANTAGE 3 IN 1 EXFOLIATING
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.