Medically reviewed on February 3, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Tetracycline Hydrochloride 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: Saxet Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 70598-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tetracycline hydrochloride 3%
First aid antibiotic ointment
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- over large areas of the body
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a physician
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- condition persists or gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the infected area
- Remove the twist cap from one vial
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily, or as directed by a physician
- Discard vial after use
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Water, glycerin, hydroxethylcellulose, chlor-hexide gluconate, glucono delta lactone, methylparaben, sodium hydroxide, dipropylene glycol, dimethyl sulfoxide, sorbic acid, ascorbic acid, magnesium stearate, stearic acid
tetracycline hydrochloride ointment
|Labeler - Saxet Pharmaceuticals (080032028)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.