Medically reviewed on February 3, 2017.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Tetracycline Hydrochloride 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: Saxet Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 70598-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tetracycline hydrochloride 3%
First aid antibiotic ointment
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- over large areas of the body
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a physician
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- condition persists or gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the infected area
- Remove the twist cap from one vial
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily, or as directed by a physician
- Discard vial after use
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Water, glycerin, hydroxethylcellulose, chlor-hexide gluconate, glucono delta lactone, methylparaben, sodium hydroxide, dipropylene glycol, dimethyl sulfoxide, sorbic acid, ascorbic acid, magnesium stearate, stearic acid
tetracycline hydrochloride ointment
|Labeler - Saxet Pharmaceuticals (080032028)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about tetracycline topical
- Tetracycline topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents