Handy Solutions Acetaminophen
Medically reviewed on Sep 24, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.
NDC Code: 67751-161
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
• headache • muscular aches • minor arthritis pain • common cold • toothache • menstrual cramps
For the reduction of fever.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
• more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain, unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever, unless directed by a doctor
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- symptoms do not improve
- new symptoms occur
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
- redness or swelling is present
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years of age: Do not give this adult strength product to children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Tamper evident. Do not ues if packet is torn, cut or opened
- Store at controlled room temperatures 15° to 30° C (59 to 86°F)
corn starch, hypromellose, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose*, polyethylene glycol, povidone*, pregelatinized starch*, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid, titanium dioxide*
|HANDY SOLUTIONS ACETAMINOPHEN
|Labeler - Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc. (091917799)|