Nightime Sleep Aid by Agile Pharmachem
Medically reviewed on September 27, 2016
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: Agile Pharmachem
NDC Code: 58805-006
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each softgel)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
Nighttime sleep aid
- For relief of occasional sleeplessness.
- adults and children 12 years and over : one softgel (50 mg) at bed time if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 12 years:do not use
Do not use
- in children under 12 years of age.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic drinks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- save carton for full directions and warnings
Blue 1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, propylene glycol, sorbitol, titanium dioxide and water.
|NIGHTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Agile Pharmachem (650687853)|
|Registrant - Agile Pharmachem (650687853)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.