Regular Strength Enteric coated aspirin
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 325mg
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 66267-026
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 325 mg(NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains
- ask your doctor about other uses for aspirin
Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning:
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have: -high blood pressure -heart disease -liver cirrhosis -kidney disease -asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)
- taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout or arthritis
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: -feel faint -vomit blood -have bloody or black stools -have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- any new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- swallow whole, do not chew or crush
- do not exceed recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 1-2 tablets every 4 hours, as needed, not more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature 15⁰C - 30⁰C (59⁰F - 86⁰F)
- for institutional use only
cellulose, D and C yellow #10, FD and C yellow #6, hypromellose, iron oxide, PEG, polydextrose, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, propylene glycol, shellac wax, silica, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium bicarbonate, starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate. May also contain: acetylated monoglycerides, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose phthalate, methacrylic acid, mineral oil, polysorbate 80, sodium lauryl sulfate.
|REGULAR STRENGTH ENTERIC COATED ASPIRIN
aspirin tablet, coated
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (010632300)|
|NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||010632300||repack(66267-026)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 28, 2018