MTX Topical Pain
Medically reviewed on February 10, 2017.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 4g in 100g, MENTHOL 1g in 100g
Labeler: Unik Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 69889-026
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCl 4.00%
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, cuts, scrapes and minor skin irritations.
• For external use only. Use only as directed.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
• in combination with any other external analgesic products..
• Do not use with any bandage, wrap, stocking or similar device or garment.
• If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
• Children under 12 should consult physician prior to use.
• If swallowed, consult a physician
• Do not bandage tightly.
• if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days.
• contact physician prior to use.
Adults and children 12-years and over: Apply to affected area.
• Children under 12: consult a physician before use.
• How to Apply:
• Clean and dry affected area.
• Remove patch from backing and apply directly to affected area.
• Use only one patch at a time, and maximum of four patches per day.
• Leave patch on affected area for up to 8-hours.
• Do not use patches for longer than five consecutive days.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-80, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Triethanolamine, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5.
- Avoid direct sunlight
|MTX TOPICAL PAIN
lidocaine hydrochloride, menthol patch
|Labeler - Unik Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (079835464)|
|Pure Source, LLC||080354456||manufacture(69889-026)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.