Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Scrub
Medically reviewed on September 1, 2016
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-428
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- limit use to the face and neck
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face
- dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly with warm water one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- keep tightly closed
- store in a cool, dry place
water, PPG-15 stearyl ether, hydrated silica, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, cetyl betaine, distearyldimonium chloride, sodium lauryl sulfate, cetyl alcohol, alcohol denat, steareth-21, sodium chloride, behenyl alcohol, synthetic wax, steareth-2, fragrance, Lavandula stoechas extract, Helichrysum italicum extract, Cistus monspeliensis extract, xanthan gum, dimethyl palmitamine, lauryl alcohol, mica, isopropyl alcohol, disodium EDTA, BHT, magnesium nitrate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, magnesium chloride, methylisothiazolinone, sodium sulfate, ferric ferrocyanide, titanium dioxide, FD&C blue no. 1
call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327).
You may also report side effects to this phone number
Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Made in USA
ULTRA RAPID ACTION SCRUB
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|