Childrens Acetaminophen Oral Suspension Grape Flavor
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: We Care Distributor Inc.
NDC Code: 70005-040
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5 mL)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
160 mg.............................Pain reliever/fever reducer
- reduces fever
- minor aches and pains due to:
• the common cold • flu • headache
• sore throat • toothache
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
• more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains
acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
• pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Enter section text here
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- shake well before using
- mL = mililiter
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (tsp or mL)
under 24 under 2 ask a doctor
24-35 2-3 5 mL
36-47 4-5 7.5 mL
48-59 6-8 10 mL
60-71 9-10 12.5 mL
72-95 11 15 mL
always check with your doctor before administering medicine to your infant/child
- each teaspoon (5mL) contains: sodium 3 mg
- store between 15-30˚C (59-86˚F)
- protect from freezing
- protect from light
butyl paraben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, cellulose, citric acid, D&C red # 33, FD&C blue # 1, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
1-888-705-WECARE (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST) or www.wecaredistributor.com
|CHILDRENS ACETAMINOPHEN ORAL SUSPENSION
|Labeler - We Care Distributor Inc. (079832998)|
|PURINE PHARMA LLC||019950491||manufacture(70005-040)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.