Medically reviewed on November 7, 2017.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM 25mg in 1g
Labeler: ohio lab pharma
NDC Code: 70648-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backaches
for external use only
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Vitamin E, Propylene glycol,Polysorbate 80,Water, Isopropyl alcohol,Carbomer interpolymer typ A, edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
|Labeler - ohio lab pharma (080215854)|
|Registrant - OHIO LAB PHARMA (080215854)|
|ohio lab pharma||080215854||manufacture(70648-005)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.