Halls Honey Lemon by Mondelez Global LLC
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: Menthol 8.8mg
Labeler: Mondelez Global LLC
NDC Code: 12546-320
(per drop) Menthol 8.8 mg
<Cough Suppressant, Oral Anesthetic>
- cough due to a cold
- occasional minor irritation or sore throat
<Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severs, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.>
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- adults and children 5 years and over: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
- children under 5 years: ask a doctor
- 15 calories per drop
- Contains: SOY.
<beta carotene, eucalyptus oil, flavors, glucose syrup, honey, soy lecithin, sucralose, sucrose, water>
Call 1-800-524-2854, Monday to Friday, 9 AM-6PM Eastern Time or visit our website at www.gethalls.com
|Labeler - Mondelez Global LLC (050964956)|
|Mondelēz Canada Inc||246791201||manufacture(12546-320)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 26, 2018