Sore Throat by We Care Distributor Inc.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: PHENOL 1.4g in 100mL
Labeler: We Care Distributor Inc.
NDC Code: 70005-035
- For the temporary relief of occasional minor throat:
- sore mouth and
- sore throat
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- do not use for more than 2 days, Use only as directed
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
ask doctor before use.
In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
- Apply to the affected area (one spray)
- Allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- Use every 2 hours or as directed by a doctor or dentist.
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- Before using the first time, remove the protective neck band and its dust cap from the tip. To spray, hold bottle straight up and press on the nozzle with index finger without tilting head. Fully depress pump all the way down with a firm even stroke. Wipe nozzle dry.
- store at room temperature
- check expiration date before using
- retain carton for future reference
FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium
|Labeler - We Care Distributor Inc. (079832998)|
|PURINE PHARMA LLC||019950491||manufacture(70005-035)|