ZIMS MAX FREEZE by NATURAL ESSENTIALS, INC.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 37mg in 1mL
Labeler: NATURAL ESSENTIALS, INC.
NDC Code: 66902-014
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Natural Menthol USP 3.7%
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
For external use only
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in Zim's Max-Freeze
- on open wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- in large quantities, particularly on raw surfaces or blistered areas
- using blood thinning medications, steroids or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS)
- do not use other topical products
- do not use with heating devices
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- keep away from excessive heal
- condition worsens or
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or dear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast feeding ask a physician before use
Keep out of reach of children. If put in the mouth, got medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Adults and children 12 years and older
- Apply and gently massage painful joint and/or muscles.
- Repeat as needed no more than 4 times a day.
- Wash hands after each use with cold water.
Store at room temperature - do not exceed 86° Fahrenheit, 30° Celsius.
†Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arnica Extract, Camphor, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, †Ilex Paraguarionsis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Tea Tree Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Triethanolamine, Water.
†Symbol before the ingredient indicates certified organic.
MUSCLE & JOINT*
Greaseless, vanishing scent formula.
Organic ilex & aloe, arnica,
vitamin e and tea tree oil.
Paraben & sulfate free.
Net Wt 4 oz. (113.4g)
|ZIMS MAX FREEZE
|Labeler - NATURAL ESSENTIALS, INC. (947484713)|
|NATURAL ESSENTIALS, INC.||947484713||MANUFACTURE(66902-014)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.