Sominex by Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.
NDC Code: 67751-169
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg
helps reduce difficulty falling asleep
• in children under 12 years of age • with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
• with other antihistamines
• a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis • glaucoma • trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
• avoid alcoholic beverages • be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed, or as directed by your doctor.
• each tablet contains: calcium 10mg
• store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue no.1 lake, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, silica, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin.
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc. (091917799)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 24, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.