Allegra Allergy by Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.
Medically reviewed on Sep 24, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: FEXOFENADINE HYDROCHLORIDE 180mg
Labeler: Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.
NDC Code: 67751-173
Fexofenadine HCl 180 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
• runny nose • itchy, watery eyes
• sneezing • itching of the nose or throat
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
kidney desease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take one 180mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||do not use|
|adults 65 years of age and older||ask a doctor|
|consumers with kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister unit is torn or opened
- store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
colloidal silicone dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide blends, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, titanium dioxide
Call toll-free 1-800-633-1610 or www.allegra.com
fexofenadine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc. (091917799)|