Dramamine by Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIMENHYDRINATE 50mg
Labeler: Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.
NDC Code: 67751-170
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
• nausea • vomiting • dizziness
for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
• a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
• trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
• marked drowsiness may occur
• avoid alcoholic drinks
• alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a doctor before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity
to prevent or treat motion sickness:
|adults and children 12 years and over||
• take 1 to 2 chewable tablets every 4-6 hours
• do not take more than 8 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
|children 6 to under 12 years||
• give 1/2 to 1 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours
• do not give more than 3 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
|children 2 to under 6 years||
• give 1/2 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours
• do not give more than 1-1/2 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.75 mg per tablet
• store at room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º- 77ºF)
• do not use if pouch is opened
• see pouch for lot number and expiration date
anhydrous citric acid, aspartame, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, methacrylic acid copolymer, modified starch, sorbitol
|Labeler - Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc. (091917799)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 24, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.