Medically reviewed on December 20, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.
NDC Code: 67751-158
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms: • nasal congestion • sinus congestion & pressure • cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation • minor aches & pains • headache • fever • sore throat • reduces swelling of nasal passages • temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose • promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage • helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
• more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy Allert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
• skin reddening • Blisters • Rash
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or
Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or
pharmacist before taking this product.
• liver disease • heart disease • high blood pressure • thyroid disease • diabetes • trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
• cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
• persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
• do not use more than directed.
• you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
• pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• redness or swelling is present • new symptoms occur
• cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
• take only as directed • do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
|adults & children 12 years & over||2 caplets with water every 4 hours|
|children 4 to under 12 years||ask a doctor|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
• each caplet contains: sodium 4 mg • store at room temperature
croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C Yellow No. 6, maltodextrin, mica, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc. (091917799)|
|Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.||136941411||relabel(67751-158), repack(67751-158)|