Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 15.25g in 100g
Labeler: Advanced Generic Corporation
NDC Code: 45737-701
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 15.25%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens or lasts more than 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Change wet or soiled diaper promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply Cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
beeswax, butylated hydroxyl anisole, diazolidinyl urea, lanolin oil, lavender fragrance, methylparaben, paraffinum liquidum, propylene glycol, propylparaben, white petrolatum.
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - Advanced Generic Corporation (831762971)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 1, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.