Zantac 150 by Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 150mg
Labeler: Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.
NDC Code: 67751-151
Ranitidine 150 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride 168 mg)
• relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
• prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
• if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
• with other acid reducers
• if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
• had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
• heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
• chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, necks or shoulders; or lightheadedness
• frequent chest pain
• frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
• unexplained weight loss
• nausea or vomiting
• stomach pain
• your heartburn continues or worsens
• you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• adults and children 12 years and over:
• to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
• to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
• can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
• children under 12 years: ask a doctor
• do not use if individual foil pouch is open or torn
• store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
• avoid excessive heat or humidity
• this product is sodium and sugar free
hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, synthetic red iron oxide, titanium dioxide, triacetin
call 1-888-285-9159 (English/Spanish) M – F, 8:30 – 5 EST, or visit www.zantacotc.com for Tips for Managing Heartburn
|Labeler - Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc. (091917799)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.