Allergy by REMEDYREPACK INC.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 24236-984
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
to make a child sleepy.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
|adults and children
12 years of age
|1 tablet every 4 to 6
hours. Do not take more
than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
|children 6 to under
12 years of age
|1/2 tablet (break tablet in
half) every 4 to 6 hours.
Do not exceed 3 whole
tablets in 24 hours.
|children under 6
years of age
|do not use this product in
children under 6 years of
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
GENERIC: Chlorpheniramine Maleate
SCORE: Two even pieces
SIZE: 8 mm
PACKAGING: 30 in 1 BLISTER PACK
- CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg in 1
- ANHYDROUS LACTOSE
- MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE
- D&C YELLOW NO. 10
- STARCH, CORN
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|