MILK OF MAGNESIA CHERRY by CVS
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 1200mg in 15mL
NDC Code: 69842-318
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium hydroxide 1200 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- usually produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• kidney disease
• a magnesium-restricted diet
• stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
• a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
• you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help
or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
- dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor
- drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose
|adults and children 12 years and older||30 mL to 60 mL|
|children 6 to 11 years||15 mL to 30 mL|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- each 15 mL tablespoonful contains: magnesium 500 mg, sodium 6 mg
- store at room temperature and avoid freezing
- close cap tightly after use
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, D&C red no. 28, flavor (contains alcohol), glycerin,
microcrystalline cellulose, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium hypochlorite, sucrose, xanthan gum
|MILK OF MAGNESIA CHERRY
magnesium hydroxide liquid
|Labeler - CVS (062312574)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
|GCP Laboratories||965480861||manufacture(69842-318), relabel(69842-318)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 5, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.