Emergency First Aid Eyewash Purified Water
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: WATER 0.991mL in 1mL
Labeler: Longbow first aid products manufactory
NDC Code: 70746-000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified Water 99.1 %
Emergency First Aid Eyewash
- For flushing the eye to reduce chances of severe injury caused by acid, alkali, or particulated contamination.
For external use only.
- for injection
- in intraocular surgery internally
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- eye pain
- cahnges in vision
- redness or irritation of the eye after use
- an injury caused by an alkili
To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison control Center right away.
- Do not dilute solution or reuse bottle.
- Use only unopened bottle.
- Remove safety seal and cap.
- Avoid contamination of rim of bottle.
- Place rim over affected eye.
- Tilt head backwards.
- Open eyelids wide.
- Throughtly bathe eye with solution.
- Control rate of flow by pressure on bottle.
- Allow solution to flow away from eye.
- Flush affected area for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- continue flushing with water if necessary.
- Obtain medical treatement.
- Not for use as a contact solution.
- use before expiration date market on bottle.
- Store at room temperature, 5 0C to 35 0C (41 0F to 95 0C).
|EMERGENCY FIRST AID EYEWASH PURIFIED WATER
|Labeler - Longbow first aid products manufactory (529128690)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.