DEEPAIR MICRO INTENSIVE MAGIC by Acosmetic. Co.ltd
Medically reviewed on September 18, 2016
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ADENOSINE 0.04g in 100mL
Labeler: Acosmetic. Co.ltd
NDC Code: 70961-0002
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, 1,2 Hexanediol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl olivate, Betaine, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Allantoin, Sorbitan olivate, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Polysorbate 60, Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Octanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
Skin Protectant - Anti-wrinkle
keep out of reach of the children
Apply to the skin before using DEEPAIR MICRO INTENSIVE MAGIC PATCH.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
for external use only
|DEEPAIR MICRO INTENSIVE MAGIC
|Labeler - Acosmetic. Co.ltd (689032496)|
|Registrant - Acosmetic. Co.ltd (689032496)|