Famotidine by Magno-Humphries, Inc.
Medically reviewed on September 17, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: FAMOTIDINE 10mg
Labeler: Magno-Humphries, Inc.
NDC Code: 54257-180
Famotidine USP 10 mg
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools.These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 15 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
• read the directions and warnings before use
• store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
• protect from moisture
carnauba wax, corn starch, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, red iron oxide, sodium starch glycolate, talc and titanium dioxide.
Tips for Managing Heartburn
- Do not lie flat or bend over after eating
- Do not wear tight-fitting clothing around the stomach
- Do not eat before bedtime
- Raise the head of your bed
- Avoid heartburn-causing foods such as rich, spicy, fatty or fried foods, chocolate, caffeine, alcohol, and certain fruits and vegetables
- Eat slowly and avoid big meals
- If overweight, lose weight
- Quit smoking
JUST ONE TABLET prevents and relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion brought on by eating and drinking certain foods and beverages.
Do not use if printed foil seal under bottle cap is open or torn.
Tigard, OR 97223, U.S.A.
Visit our website: www.magno-humphries.com
Made in India
famotidine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Magno-Humphries, Inc. (063251433)|
|Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
|Aurobindo Pharma Limited||650381903||ANALYSIS(54257-180), MANUFACTURE(54257-180)|